What are porcelain veneers?
Try Porcelain Veneers from Dr. Don to Have the Look of Your Own Natural Teeth
Want to make your teeth whiter than they are now? Consult Dr. Robert Don dentistry and get porcelain veneers. These veneers are perfect for people looking to make slight changes to their teeth without anyone telling the difference. If you have a crooked tooth or a chipped tooth, porcelain veneers can be a dependable solution.
Porcelain Veneers are thin pieces of porcelain that are used to recreate the natural look of a tooth and hide any imperfections present. It also provides better strength and resistance to the tooth compared to the natural tooth enamel. These veneers are custom made to suit the shape and size of the tooth and fit comfortably to fix the appearance of teeth.
Porcelain veneers have several benefits. Apart from looking like a natural tooth, they also prevent liquid stains to teeth. This, in turn, keeps your teeth white at all times as it is made up of high-quality material. Only minimal alterations have to be made to make the veneer fit. Most of the time, the natural tooth is left intact.
Why does a person need a porcelain veneer?
Veneers made out of porcelain are often sought after by many patients who come to Dr. Robert Don dentistry. They are the most durable and resilient of all the veneers and require the lowest maintenance. There are a number of reasons why a person might want porcelain veneers. They are as listed below:
- To hide chipped or cracked teeth.
- To protect the tooth enamel from all the wear and tear over the years.
- Veneers help to correct uneven teeth.
- Veneers also help with discoloration of teeth.
- It helps to adjust any minor misalignment.
- Veneers help close the gap between the teeth.
Where can you find the best porcelain veneers dentist in Irvine, Orange County?
Despite various options present at your disposal, it is hard to choose that one dentist that you can rely on. Dr. Robert Don dentistry is the one office you can definitely rely on. Having considerable amount of experience performing dental surgeries for years, this office is the best in Irvine.
- The porcelain veneer procedure is carried on only after thorough examination of the patient has been done. The teeth are cleaned properly, and the exact problem is identified to make the veneer. The measurements and the color are then identified to create the veneer.
- Upon taking an impression of the tooth, a temporary veneer is placed. The porcelain veneer is made in the meantime and upon completion, placed on the tooth. Once the procedure is completed, the tooth is polished to give it a finished look.
- The dentistry even provides advice and instructs the patient on the ways to maintain it. You need to follow regular instructions like brushing and flossing regularly and treat it like a normal tooth. However, use non-abrasive fluoride pastes and return to the dentist for a follow up routinely to make sure the veneers last as long as possible.
If you want your perfect smile back, then get your veneers!